So easy, simple and delicious! The slow cooker is a 4HB must, also great for working folks who don't feel they have time or energy to make dinner.
(Thanks Corinne for the great recipe!)
- chicken breasts - 5-8, boneless and skinless ( I have also made with skin and bone in chicken, but you have to fish out all the bones before serving -- a bit messy)
- garlic - tons - like 40 cloves mashed
- lemon - 2, sliced with rind
- yellow onion - 1, chopped
- salt and pepper - use quite a bit as slow cooking can take the salt out of food
- rosemary - 3-4 springs fresh, 2 tbs dried (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker. Cook on Low for 8 -10 hours, serve over lentils and veggies! Serves, 2 - 4 with enough for leftovers too!